Dimple Chemicals and Services Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1989 and have been the pioneers in Surface Chemistry, Surfactants and Performance Chemicals. Over the years we have grown to develop and design patented products and technologies, competent with our industry needs in an aim to provide the best solutions for our client needs. Our client base majorly consists of MNC’s and Government institutions. We are ISO 9001:2008 and CRISIL certified are the mandatory compliance measures undertaken.
He has undertaken technical courses namely S.A.C.F. for surface chemistry from Dr. Fred Woodwark lab; course on Tribology from IIP, Dehradoon. His proficiency is further established in this field through regular lectures on Structural Engineering at various esteemed institutions in Pune namely COEP, MSRTC Training Centre, IIT Powai, NCL, IRICEN training centre, etc. Mr. Kelkar has two technologies patented to his credit called Z300, which is predominantly for reducing the corrosion rate through docile oxide. This technology is today used by more than 150 companies & BETA test down for Kokan railway, Tisco, Hindalco, Kirloskar pneumatics, etc.
Mr. Kelkar also provided consulting services for W.R.Grace, Castrol, and Thermax etc. on below listed projects.
- Worked with Patent owners in U.S. application chemical and process chemicals on retention aid, antistatic agent, dispersant etc.
- Ceramic use in construction project for U.S. department project.
- Dr. B.D. Tilak (Ex. Dean NCL) his Ph. D. extension on color control on card phenol by ethoxylasion/propoxilation for M/S Bombay paints.
- Dr. Tilak had given project on control of plant dehydration by fatty alcohol spray able product for tea garden.
- I.S.M.T. Nagar Dr. Rao (Tec. Dir.) organic oiled cold drow process.
Dimple Chemical and Services Pvt. Ltd. has an outstanding infrastructure facility established in 1989 and set up on a 60,000 sqft. area with a production capacity of 12,000 TPA. There are modern methods and techniques used for analyzing and testing all our RM & FP products.
Dimple Chemicals and Services Pvt. Ltd. (DCS) has an established infrastructure of resources. We have a fully equipped Research and Development centre, where in-house product development takes place on a regular basis to suit the ever changing market needs. DCS also provides customization of its products for ease of application and client needs.